Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Quarantine got me in the baking mood. For those that have followed me for awhile, you guys know I don’t bake because baking usually involves a lot of sugar and flour (both which we don’t have in the house lol). So I came up with a recipe for some healthy muffins instead with what I have at home. They were devoured pretty quickly by both Rob and I.
Here’s the recipe (makes 12 muffins)
3 ripe bananas
2 cups oatmeal large flakes
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup (113g) apple sauce
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl, add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
3. Transfer everything into a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Fill muffin cups then top with walnuts and oat flakes.
5. Bake for 35-40 mins at 350 degrees.